Monday, July 21, 2014

I'm busy "not working"

As many of you know, "Teachers have the summer off."

Yes, it is true that we do not have to physically drive to school and start work with children at 7:30am. However, just because your child's teacher is not working in the building it does NOT mean she or he is in fact not working.
Click the image or the link above to get my FREE lesson plan template 
Click on the image or the link 
to get my FREE Lesson Plan Template


By 7am I already had my new curriculum book out and was filling in my lesson plans for the first month of school.  And plan to keep filling in the spaces until my eyeballs can't focus on the screen anymore!






I hope if you don't already have a template you can use the one I have created for this curriculum model or you can use it to create one of your own.

This is just a quick post today so I can get back to "not working" :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you done all the vocabulary for ELLC and put them on TPT?

    ReplyDelete