Monday, July 28, 2014

Countdown

My official countdown begins today.

There are only 4 days left before TEACHERS can go back to school.  That's right! FOUR.
After that there are only 10 days (*including weekends) until Open House. 


 The next week and a half are going to be BUSY BUSY BUSY! 

I don't know about you, but I am a big fan of countdowns. It gives you something to get excited about.  I count down each month for something be that a holiday, a birthday, or a day off.  Some things I count down for months such as I count down til Christmas (only 24 weeks left!) OR I countdown til the END of school (*it's never too early to think about that!).  

To get your kiddos excited about starting school you could do a countdown with them!  Print this countdown (or make your own) and starting NEXT Monday Aug. 4th, get them pumped up to come back to school! 
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzE_UsA982LDVmxibnJSYlo3Q0k/edit


Thanks to Happy Home Fairy for the countdown to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment