Sunday, June 29, 2014

New adventures

With any new adventure comes change

I am going to begin a new adventure in preschool life as well as my blogging life.  I want to be able to share the projects, ideas, and feel goods that I receive every day by being a teacher. I have been a blogger for some time to help me confess my food struggles, but sometimes I never know quite what to say.  When it comes to my teaching though...I always have PLENTY to say and hopefully to share, too. I may even try my hand at learning google.docs so I can maybe join teachers pay teachers (because let's face it; we need all the help we can get!).


I hope to get the kids included in the blog by giving me ideas or even voting on which projects should be mentioned. 

There is just something about being a teacher that gives me such a sense of pride.  When you meet someone for the first time and they ask, "What do you do?" I get a little excited about answering the question!  I feel like teaching is becoming one of those professions that people think is easy-peasy.

Well hopefully through our hard work in the classroom, we can set the record straight.  Learning is hard, messy work.  I hope that I can share things that are worth sharing and help anyone I can...even if it's just a funny picture for the day.

Because if you can't laugh as a teacher...you won't last as a teacher.






Basically, when I set my mind to something...

...here's to new adventures:)


4 comments:

  1. I love reading the blog about your diet adventures. I can't wait to read this one also. Good luck with your new classroom! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like my diet blog is more for me and those special people who understand me! This one I hope to turn into something that more than just a few can enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Way to be adventurous and share your great experiences! I can't wait to read about them :).

    ReplyDelete