Saturday, July 5, 2014

a lot to learn

I have been looking through several other teaching blogs and I knew I had a lot to continue to work on, but Jiminy crickets! Some of those blogs are AMAZING!

I am learning what I need to improve on.
what features I need to add.
what I need to link up to.
where I need to sell from.
what companies I need to include.





One great thing about teachers is we love learning.
We learn new technology.
New teaching methods.
New curriculum.
New state standards.
WE LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY!

So I will continue to learn as much as I can about blogging for the classroom to make it as successful as possible.  This is going to be a process.  A slow and steady process, but hopefully one that will be worth it!






so in the meantime...here's an adorable picture of a puppy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment