Saturday, September 27, 2014

Apple Seed Counting Book

So I searched to find activities to go with our Apple Unit starting on Monday.  I found the idea to make a "book" for them to count and draw apple seeds on an apple.  After searching I could only find them in places where you have to pay a membership every year to be a part of their teacher website. 

With TeachersPayTeachers, there is NO membership fee.  You just log in and look around!  So I made my own apple seed counting book! There is a title page, a page for them to write their name, and numbers are from 1-10.  This gives them a chance to do number recognition as well as hands on 1to1 counting experience for your math centers.


You can get your copy on my teacherspayteachers website! Click the link or the picture to purchase this item!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Apple-Seed-Counting-Book-1467703
Happy Fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment