Monday, June 30, 2014

powerpoints and pigeons

Powerpoint is one of my most favorite places to create my classroom letters and worksheets!

It's super easy to just copy/paste, create text boxes, and everything is separate so you can manipulate your images/text without any headache (or learning of those new confangled programs).  I had never been able to figure out how to share a powerpoint document before, but with googledocs I think it might work!

I am sharing my writing/drawing prompt I created for an author study on Mo Willems.  I absolutely LOVE all the stories written by Mo Willems and so do the students!  This sheet was a great way to get students to use writing and drawing with meaning after reading several "Pigeon" stories.


Click here to purchase book on Audible.com-an amazon.com company


I hope you are able to use/print this sheet to inspire writing/drawing in your kiddo, too!
Pigeon Writing and Drawing Prompt




*Pigeon image taken from google images/artistry done by Mo Willems

No comments:

Post a Comment